Chef Adam uses the Backyard Imu Smoke Salt to create the smokey, delicious flavors reminiscent of pork roasted in the Imu (Hawaiian underground oven). Slow roast pork using this Backyard Imu Smoke Salt and it's sure to come out full of flavor.
- All natural ingredients
- Net weight: 4 oz
BACKYARD IMU SMOKED KALUA PORKINGREDIENTS:
- 2 lbs. Fresh Pork Butt, Boneless
- 1 cup Backyard Imu Smoked Salt (Reserve 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- place whole pork butt in roasting pan, score meat 1 inch deep evenly across top of fat side up.
- Season pork with Backyard Imu Smoked Salt evenly.
- Add water to pan and place in oven for 3.5 hours or until fork tender.
- Shred pork in hot droppings. Do not drain liquid!
- Adjust seasoning if needed. (cool down in liquid as liquid will hydrate pork and keep it moist)