KING'S HAWAIIAN fans love this go-to dessert recipe, especially when we top it with Hawai'i's Best Coconut Syrup! It's so simple to make and can be prepared ahead of time so you can relax and spend time with your family and guests on weekend mornings.
- Net Weight: 8 oz
- Creamy Coconut Bread Pudding Mix - (8 oz. bag)
- Choice of KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Bread:
- Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls (12 pack-use all 12 rolls)
- Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread (use 9 slices)
- Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread (use 3/4 of loaf)
- 2 cups water
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8x8 baking pan. Vegetable oil spray is okay. Be sure to use a standard baking pan and NOT a disposable pan (sides are too short).
- Cut your choice of KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Bread into 1-inch cubes. Place bread cubes evenly into 8x8 greased pan.
* Option: Gently toss 1/2 cup of raisins with cubed bread in a large bowl until evenly combined before placing into 8x8 pan.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Coconut Milk Powder, Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Vanilla Powder (Dextrose, Vanilla Bean Extractives, Silicon Dioxide, Glycerin), Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Salt
Disclaimer: Contains MILK and Coconut